The Washington School of World Studies builds on the educational content of the People to People travel programs, reinforcing that organization’s mission of peace through understanding.
We are an accredited educational institution offering transferable credits through:
- Travel study courses for People to People participants
- Service-learning courses for People to People participants
Our courses are designed to:
- Meet standardized educational objectives
- Encourage independent thought and problem-solving
- Promote a lifelong interest in learning about the world, from art to economics
- Help students in their development as global citizens
At the Washington School of World Studies, you will work closely with highly qualified instructors who value the quality of your educational experiences. Our growing staff has worked extensively in public and private education, extracurricular youth education, conferences, consulting, and educational travel.